Cantina Margo Sangiovese Rosso 2018

$49.00
  • Only pay $45.00 when you buy 6 or more
The Cantina Margò Rosso wine is made with organically grown grapes. The strains are between 25 and 45 years old and are planted in limestone and clay soil, by a lake that is rich in loam. Starting from a philosophy of minimal intervention, he uses biodynamic methods like natural composting and special herbal sprays, working in line with the astronomical calendar. The grapes are harvested by hand.

Once the grapes reach the winery, they are destemmed and gently pressed. No additives are used to make the Cantina Margò Rosso. It spends 25 days in contact with the skins without controlling the temperature. It ferments spontaneously in stainless steel and fibreglass. Then 80% ages in oak barrels and the remaining 20% in stainless steel tanks. It is bottled without being filtered or adding sulphur.

Cantina Margò Rosso is a natural, ecological and biodynamic red wine that shows the power and body of the Sangiovese, one of the best known varieties in Italy.
The Cantina Margò Rosso wine is made with organically grown grapes. The strains are between 25 and 45 years old and are planted in limestone and clay soil, by a lake that is rich in loam. Starting from a philosophy of minimal intervention, he uses biodynamic methods like natural composting and special herbal sprays, working in line with the astronomical calendar. The grapes are harvested by hand.

Once the grapes reach the winery, they are destemmed and gently pressed. No additives are used to make the Cantina Margò Rosso. It spends 25 days in contact with the skins without controlling the temperature. It ferments spontaneously in stainless steel and fibreglass. Then 80% ages in oak barrels and the remaining 20% in stainless steel tanks. It is bottled without being filtered or adding sulphur.

Cantina Margò Rosso is a natural, ecological and biodynamic red wine that shows the power and body of the Sangiovese, one of the best known varieties in Italy.

Liquor Licence 36128212. WARNING under the Liqour Control Reform Act 1998 it is an ofence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000) for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceends $500)